What's new with Forward Fitness...
Strength Training + Running Efficiency = Get stronger, run faster, avoid injury
The Range of Motion Endurance Coaching
Forward Fitness Corrective and Performance Personal Training
Certified Strength Trainers Trippe Roloff and Lisa Rasmussen are teaming up with Endurance Coach Andy Sulak to offer an 8-week running & strength workshop series that gives you:
- The BEST way to start to your 2014 running season
- Individual strength and running assessments + training programs from multiple instructors in a small group setting so you get exactly what you need
- Strength and running workouts at every workshop
- Video analysis of running form and weekly status reports
- Prevent injury, strengthen your whole body and fix those nagging issues that have kept you from going farther and faster
- Get strong and run efficiently to enjoy running and racing!
Sundays January 26th - March 16th 10am – 11:30am
Pleasant Hill Middle School Track and Step It Up Gym Pleasant Hill
$225 for complete workshop series
Space is limited to 30 – Sign up today at:
Do you find it challenging to stay motivated? Do you find it difficult to reach your health and fitness goals? You've taken a step in the right direction by looking for a personal trainer.
At Forward Fitness, we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our clients. We focus on each client to ensure that he or she reaches their specific goals, whether its through personal training or boot camps.
We have a passion for educating our clients about the science behind fitness: the need for flexibility, balance, stability, endurance, core, and overall strength. We perform an initial assement with each client to guage flexibilty and strength needs to develop a personalized program. Understanding the reason behind each exercise, as well as correct posture for each exercise, helps our clients quickly see results.